Quotes

The Realest Quotes Ever Said

Best The Realest Quotes Ever Said

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 021

1. Rugrats The Busy World Of Richard Scary.




The Realest Quotes Ever Said 020

2. You Know What Your Problem Is? You Get Attached, Fast, And Once You’re Attached To Someone, You Do Everything You Can To Please Them And Make Them Happy…

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 019

3. Its Just Weird Because I Grew Up Thinking That People Waited Until They Were 21 To Drink, Couple Waited Util They Were Married To Have Sex And People Didn’t Do Drugs…

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 018

4. You May Not Be Her First, Her Last, Or Her Only. She Loved Before She May Love Again. But If She Loves You Now. What Else Matters..

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 017

5. I Believe That Everything Happens For A Reason People Change So That You Can Learn To Let Go. Things That Go Wrong So That You…

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 016

6. If You Fall, I Will Be There..

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 015

7. When I Was 5 Years Old. My Mother Always Told Me That Happiness Was The Key To Life. When I Went To School, They Asked Me What I Wanted..

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 014

8. You Gotta Respect Yourself Enough To Walk Away Form Anyone Or Anything That No Longer Serves You, Grows You Or Makes You Happy &Amp; That’s Real.

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 013

9. I Wanna Make This Work. I Wanna Show You That You’re Perfect. The You Worth Being Someone’s First Choice.




The Realest Quotes Ever Said 011

10. Tom &Amp; Jerry Had The Realest Beef Of All Time.. Nvr Said A Word.. It Was Jus On Sight..

Famous The Realest Quotes Ever Said

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 010

11. Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think&Amp; Do Your Own Thing.

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 009

12. I Couldn’t Be Fake About Anything Even If I Tried. My Facial Expressions Would Never Allow It.

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 008

13. Never Eat With The People You Didn’t Starve With. Never Ride With The People You Didn’t Walk With Be True &Amp; Stick To Your Crew.

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 007

14. My Dad Told Me If A Man Cares About You, You Won’t Ever Have To Wonder How He Feels, He’ll Constantly Remind You’ And That Really Hit Deep.

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 006

15. Never Tell You Problems To Anyone. 20% Don’t Care And The Other 80% Are Glad You Have Them.

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 005

16. A Real Man Honest Takes Care Of His Kids Gives Up His Seat…

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 004

17. I’d Rather Have Bad Times With You, Than Good Times With Someone Else. I’d Rather Be Beside You In A Storm. Than Safe And Warm By Myself. I’d Rather Have Times Together.

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 003

18. You’re No Responsible For Somebody Else..

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 002

19. Never Do The Envy, Jealousy And Insecure…

The Realest Quotes Ever Said 001

20. I’m Not Perfect, I’m Only Human. So If I Make Mistakes.

Also Read : 33 Love Quotes That Will Touch Your Heart




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *